JUSTICE NEWS NETWORK EXCLUSIVE
This manual provides doctrinal guidance, techniques, and procedures for the employment of counterintelligence (CI) special agents in the Army. It outlines—
• CI investigations and operations.
• The CI special agent’s role within the intelligence warfighting function.
• The importance of aggressively countering foreign intelligence and security services (FISS) and international terrorist organizations (ITO).
• The roles and responsibilities of those providing command, control, and technical support to CI investigations and operations.
• The need for effective dissemination of CI reports and products and the importance of cross-cueing other intelligence disciplines.
• The significance of cultural awareness as a consideration to counter the foreign intelligence threat.
Bonus!! Click This! Army Civil Disturbance Operations Manual Download